Emmanuel Katto Uganda : Can someone explain what a MongoDB leaf pin is? Is it a metal pin?

Hey Everyone, I’m Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. My friend and I got the runner-up position in the MongoDB Atlas X-Dev Hackathon, and MongoDB sent us a gift pack containing a T-shirt, a leaf sticker, and a leaf pin. We’re not sure what the leaf pin is exactly. For customs clearance, they are asking for details about the leaf pin and the material it’s made from.

We’ve tried searching for information but haven’t found anything helpful. Can anyone help us with this? Specifically, we need to know what the leaf pin is and what metal it is made from.

Regards
Emmanuel Katto Uganda

Hey @emmanuelkatto23,

Congratulations on achieving the runner-up position in the MongoDB Atlas X-Dev Hackathon. The Leaf pin is a small steel enamel pin that you can attach to your bag, lanyard, or shirt. You can find more details about the same here: Die Struck Soft Enamel Pin | item | Promotional | Custom Product & Apparel | Kotis Design.

Let us know if this information is helpful and feel free to reach out if you need any further information.