Mumbai MUG: Data Modeling,Vector Search and Building GUIs with MongoDB

Data Modeling,Vector Search and Building GUIs with MongoDB

MongoDB User Group Mumbai is excited to announce its second meetup on Sep 2nd at DevX, Mumbai in association with DronaHQ. The gathering will feature three engaging presentations complete with demonstrations, a collaborative fun exercise, lunch :pizza:, an opportunity to meet fellow MongoDB enthusiasts and win some exciting swag! :gift:

The event aims to provide you with an overview of MongoDB’s Data Modelling, Schema Design , Vector Search and Building GUIs with MongoDB

We invite you to join us for a day filled with learning and networking!

Agenda

Time Topic
10:30 AM Welcome Meet and Greet
11:00 AM Welcome Note by Organiser
11:20 AM Building Admin tools and GUIs on MongoDB
11:40 AM Data Modelling and Schema Design In MongoDB
12:40 PM Expanding Horizons with MongoDB’s Vector Search
13:30 PM Networking and Lunch

:arrow_right: To RSVP - Please click on the “ ✓ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button.

Where?

Event Type: In-Person
Location: 10th Floor, 215 Atrium, B Wing, Vijay Nagar Colony, J B Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400047

Speakers and Hosts

Ijas Ahamed

Co-Founder @ Petavue

Roshan Jha

Consulting Engineer @ MongoDB

Fenil Jain

Product Head @ DronaHQ

Nilesh Shinde

Tech Consultant @ Deloitte

4 Likes

I have RSVPed to this event .Do we get some sort of confirmation mail ,didn’t get any email as such

Hey Anuj,
We will get back to you on this!

1 Like

Yes, Confirmed attendees will receive a separate confirmation email.

2 Likes

By when will we get the mail?

Along with MongoDB basics, what should be prerequisites for this event?

1 Like

2-3 days before the event

havent received confirmation yet

We will be rolling out confirmations in sometime

All slots have been filled, indicating that the event is fully booked. Is there any possibility of securing a registration spot?

Hello Vinit,
We have already sent out the confirmation emails and registrations are closed for the event.
Stay tuned for the upcoming events.

I have RSVPed to this event .Do we get some sort of confirmation mail ,didn’t get any email as such

Hello Nilesh,
I have done RSVP on 26th August but haven’t received any confirmation. Is there any selection criteria happened ? or there is some glitch?

Hello @Saurav_Singh10
We got a total of 130 registrations through this event page.
We did not find your registration in that.
Please check if it shows RSVPd on your end.

Hello,
As I have checked my email on that day I have mistakenly done RSVP with my Sister email name Bhavika Singh with her email Id from her laptop and confirmation email was recieved on my sister email. can I attend the session with that if possible? please look into that and allow me to attend.
Thanking you!

@Nilesh_32704 I had rsvpd into the event. There was a green tick too. But I haven’t received any confirmation mail. When I registered there were 5 more seats remaining, yet I haven’t received the email.

Hey @Bhavya_Desai
We haven’t received your registrations.
Also, we have already sent the confirmation emails to attendees.

Please stay tuned and try for future events.