Request to Update First Name In Examity Profile

Hi Team,

I am writing to request an update to my Examity Profile. I have already email to certification@mongodb.com, could anyone can follow up my request? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Thomas kwok

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I will check in on this now. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
Jodine

Hello again! This request is complete. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best,
Jodine

Hi Jodine,

I checked the name have been changed. Thanks for your support!

Best Regards,
Thomas Kwok

2 Likes

Hi, I also have that information wrong and I couldn’t identify myself in my exam today. :pensive:
I also sent an email to: certification@mongodb.com
Could you help me update my information in examity?

Hi Diego! I will check into this now. Will respond back shortly. Thank you!

Hi Diego! I saw this was updated for you this morning. Thanks for reaching out. Good luck with your exam!

Thank you very much for your help and your wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Jodine

I am having the same issue as above.

While scheduling an exam, the information page has my anonymous name and does not allow me to change it to my real name. Will this affect the name on my certification? I would like the certificate to have my real name: Jessy Martinez

Thank you!

Hello, Jessy! If you send an email with this information to certification@mongodb.com, the team can help to have your name updated. Please include the name it should be and the email address associated. Thank you so much! Good luck with your exam!

Best,
Jodine

Could I also get some help with this please? I was denied taking the exam due to first name not matching my ID.

I first raised this issue to certification@mongodb.com on 7th Sep; but I keep getting automated updates and having my ticket closed as “solved”.