Unable to create Data Lake Pipeline

I am unable to create a Data Lake Pipeline which I believe is due to having many tenanted databases and the dropdowns failing to fetch the data to populate them.

Sometimes I can select a Cluster, sometimes it times out. But I am unable to select a Database - this one times out every time I try.

I’ve spoken with somebody on Live Chat last week but I’ve had no response as of yet.

Does anybody know of a way around this?

Hey Gareth,

Thanks for reaching out. Do you know if support filed a ticket? This looks like a bug to me, and I think we’ll need to make a UI improvement to get around this limitation.

There will be a workaround shortly as we’ll be releasing support for creating Data Lake Pipelines via the Public API, it should be available within the next few weeks.

Best,
Ben

P.S. I’m the PM for Atlas Data Lake and would be interested in getting any feedback (aside from this blocker) as well as learning more about your use case. My calendly link is here: Calendly - Benjamin Flast

1 Like

Hey Benjamin,

Support haven’t been replying to me so I don’t think so.

Happy to jump on a call to tell you more about our use case - will get something booked in!

Thanks,
Gareth

Hey Gareth, sorry about the delayed response here and I’m sorry to hear that you’ve not been hearing back from support.

Please do schedule some time with me here so I can help get this sorted out: Calendly - Benjamin Flast

Best,
Ben

1 Like