Where can I find a detailed write up on the capabilities and limits of different tiers?

I was able to find this page which gives the RAM and connection limit for each tier. But I want to know more than that. I want to know the capabilities and limitations of M50, for example.

1. No of CPUs supported.
  2. What is the meaning of “default” RAM as shown in the page? Is there a max RAM?
  3. Max limit on connections.
  4. Max Disk space available.
  5. Max Disk IO Supported (like how fast can you write)
  6. Max Network IO supported.

and other criteria.

There’s good info here and here.

maybe I am missing something? I don’t find answers to the questions I asked there. I am looking for a simple table where I can find al lthe required information for M50.

I think you’ll find what you’re looking for under each cloud provider’s reference page here https://www.mongodb.com/docs/atlas/reference/cloud-providers/

thanks for the reply @Andrew_Davidson but I don’t see information like CPU, Disk IOPs, Max Network bandwidth, etc. I would like to check it for AWS.
The link you shared only gives default ram and default storage. It briefly talks about Disk IOPs but doesn’t give a number, and rather merely states

Each cluster has a default IOPS rate. You can also choose to provision your tier’s IOPS rate to meet your particular needs.

The selected cluster tier and custom storage size dictate the maximum IOPS for each storage speed.